As a person living far from my home country, many a times I travel more away from my country. Hence, this India trip was special, I finally planned a family trip with some help and visited Rajasthan and Gujarat.
We booked our flights, hotels and car for driving between different cities with Veena World. This was a customized tour package with them. This is not paid promotion.
Customize trip helps us to decide our itinerary along with their travel managers. This was mighty convenient. We decided the route, the hotels and the number of days we want to travel. We also got three hotel options at every place. Package covered breakfast and dinners for all the ten days and gave us opportunity to try something local during the day. Package doesn’t cover entrance tickets to any of the tourist places we visited. But the car ride for 10 days was extremely convenient for a family with aging parents and a toddler. We didn’t have to pay any tolls or for fuel in those 10days. We would arrange with the driver every night, when we should meet up the next day and roll with the day.
Itinerary for 10 day trip in Gujarat and Rajasthan
- Take a flight from Mumbai till Ahmedabad
- Meet the driver and get the car arranged by Veena World
- Day 1 : Visit IIMA Ahmedabad (Personal visit, requires special permission) and Science City
- Day 2: Adalaj Vaav, Sabarmati River front, Law Garden Night shopping
- Day 3: Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, Travel to Udaipur
- Day 3 : Reach Udaipur, Watch Folk dance and puppet show
- Day 4 : Visit Saheliyon ki Bari, Shilpagram, Udaipur City Palace, sunset at Fateh Sagar
- Day 5 : Leave for Jodhpur, Visit Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Day 6 : Start the day by visiting Umaid Bhawan Palce Museum, Jaswant Thada, Mehrangarh Museum Fort, Mandore Gardens
- Day 7 : Leave for Jaipur , Visit Marble Slurry Dumpyard
- Day 8 : Visit Jaipur City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal mahal and Jaipur Night Market and Hava Mahal
- Day 9 : Visit Amber Palace, Laxmi Mishtan Bhandhar ( LMB), Shopping at Bapu Bazar, Visit Hava Mahal at Night
- Day 10 : Bapu Bazar Shopping, Patrika Gate, Fly Back to Mumbai
I will be back with more blogs about each of these places and experimeces of the road trip. This was a memorable experience for us and I hope I can guide you with your own trip in some way.
Leave a Reply